Your CLE User Profile allows other faculty, students, and staff to know who they are collaborating with and learning within a CLE course.
You can access your profile directly from the user menu at the top right of the screen or your preferences page. Update your profile settings to add a picture, description, or personal statement, list your interests, or display an alternate name or phonetic spelling.
View and edit your CLE Profile
- Log in to the CLE at https://courses.ucsf.edu.
- Click the user menu at the top of the screen and select Profile, then click Edit profile to make updates.
- Alternatively, you can edit your profile by clicking the user menu at the top of your screen, click Preferences, and Edit Profile.
General profile settings
- Only First name, Last name, and Email address are required. These fields are pulled from UCSF IT and cannot be edited directly in the CLE.
- To update your name, click here for help
- You have the option to spell your name phonetically and add any middle or alternate names.
- Add your interests as tags! When you click on an interest tag, it will pull up a list of users with the same and similar interests.
- Add any other profiles to connect with colleagues on different platforms, or add additional contact information such as phone number or address.