Located at the top right of the screen, notifications alert teachers, students, and other users about events in the CLE, such as new forum posts, assignments, and more.
1. Locate the notification icon in the upper right of a CLE course.
2. Click the notification icon to review course notifications.
3. Click "See all" displays the notification in a full list. Click the main body of the notification to see the event that triggered it.
Customize Notification Preferences
You can adjust your notifications settings to select which activities you’ll be notified about and you also have the option of being notified through the web, by email, or on a mobile device.
To quickly access the preferences setting:
- Click the notifications icon.
- From the displayed notification page, click the gear icon to access the notification preference page.
- Turn on the online and offline notifications for the Web, Email, and Mobile as you wish.