About Question Sets
With Question Sets, you can create a sequence of various quiz types, including Multichoice questions, Fill in the blanks, and Drag and drop. The question set supports customized text and video feedback for learners.
Question sets can be used instead of the Quiz feature in the CLE, to incorporate more interactivity for students while they are being quizzed on content they've learned. This content type does not link to the CLE Gradebook very well, so only use the question set for non-graded low-stake quizzes or knowledge checks.
Create Question Set interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P question set tutorial to learn how question sets work.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.