Once students have completed a quiz, it is not possible to edit the quiz itself. However, questions in the question bank may be edited, and quizzes can be re-graded. This is useful in instances when quiz questions were not configured properly and the wrong answer is marked as correct when grading.
Before regarding any quiz, locate the quiz question and edit it so the proper answer is marked as correct:
To edit a question in the quiz
- Go to the quiz that needs to be regraded. Click the Questions tab in the Quiz navigation bar. All the questions in the quiz will appear.
- Locate the question that needs to be edited and click the gear icon to update the question and/or mark the proper response as correct.
You can also locate the question in the question bank and then edit it:
- Go to the Secondary navigation bar, and click More>Question bank. The Question bank page will appear
- Locate the question in the question bank, click the Edit drop-down menu next to the question, and choose Edit question to update the question and/or mark the proper response as correct.
To regrade a quiz:
- Go to the quiz that needs to be regraded.
- Click the Results tab in the Quiz navigation bar. The grades page will appear.
- On the grades page, click the Regrade all button. This will re-run the students' answers against what’s in the question bank so that it will fix scores on questions with incorrectly marked answers.
- Click Continue when prompted.
- Now in the quiz grades table, you'll notice that students' grades have been adjusted.