It is possible to download specific resources from a CLE course - content from Files, Folders, Pages, and Labels - together as a zip file. This is a useful feature to turn on to allow students to download course content by clicking one button instead of having to download individual content pieces one at a time.
Course managers and instructors can enable this feature in their CLE course by following these steps:
- Access the CLE and navigate to the course where this feature will be enabled.
- On the course main page, click on Settings in the Secondary navigation bar.
- This will open up the Edit course settings page.
- Under General settings, choose Yes next to Enable download course content.
- Scroll down and click Save and display.
Once this feature has been enabled in a course, students can easily download the course content. Upon accessing the course, students will be able to click on More in the Secondary navigation bar and choose Download course content from the drop-down menu. Content from files, folders, labels, and pages will download as a zip file that can be found in their local Downloads folder.