How the checklist activity works for instructors
On the course homepage, you can click on a particular checklist to edit it or to view your students’ progress so far. If the checklist settings allow it to be updated by teachers (either exclusively, or in addition to students), it can be updated by doing the following:
1. Click the View Progress tab to see a chart of full detail indicating how the students are currently progressing through the checklist.
- Under the View progress tab, you can also click the Show progress bars to view the overall progress of all the students:
2. Click the Magnifying glass () icon next to a particular course participant's name to check a student's progress. Click on Add comments to give the course participants feedback toward each checklist item.
How the checklist activity works for course participants
- Students either get a Checklist activity or block or both in their course.
- If they click the activity, they get a list of tasks with a progress percentage; plus, if they are allowed, they can add their own items to the checklist: