Award winning, high-quality, 3D printer. Materials for printing consist primarily of Prusa compatible PLA plastic. See a list of commonly used 3D printing filament.
Attending the monthly 3D Printing Part I pop-up is recommended prior to using the Prusa i3 MK3S+.
- Visit the Prusa website
- Download PrusaSlicer
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Print area: 250 x 210 x 210 mm
- Layer resolution: .05 mm to .35 mm
- Print speed: up to 200 mm/s
- Usable filament size: 1.75 mm
- Print surface: Flexible steel bed