The Formlabs Form 2 Stereolithography (SLA) printer is an advanced 3D printer capable of delivering high-precision prints using photopolymerization, a method where liquid resin is cured into hardened plastic by a UV laser.
If you are planning to use the Form 2 SLA 3D printer, contact the Makers Lab about doing a free test print. Otherwise, we ask that you purchase your own resin and tank.
- Visit the Formlabs website
- Download the Preform software
- View the resins compatible with the Form 2 (contact the Makers Lab for material availability)
- Read about applications for the Form 2 at UCSF
- Print Area/Build Volume: 145 × 145 × 175 mm (5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 in)
- Layer Resolution: 25, 50, 100 microns (0.001, 0.002, 0.004 inches)
- Print Tolerances: ±0.3%
- Print Material: Photopolymer resins
Have a Form 2 resin print in need of post-processing? The Form Cure station post-cures prints to maximize material properties. Contact the Makers Lab to use the Form Cure.