The possibilities are endless.
Below are a few helpful 3D printing resources:
- Download health science models from the NIH 3D Print Exchange
- Download 3D models made by the UCSF community in the Makers Lab Project Repository
- Download popular 3D models from Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models in TinkerCAD
- Learn about 3D printing from DICOM files with Dr. Mike
Projects for UCSF education and research are our top priority. All other projects are encouraged, but support may be limited based on staffing, materials, and equipment availability.
Respect copyright, patent, and trademark law and refrain from making dangerous or illegal items.