Advanced 3D printer capable of multi-color, high-quality 3D printing. Materials for printing consist primarily of Bambu Lab compatible PLA plastic. See a list of commonly used 3D printing filament.
Attending the monthly 3D Printing Part I pop-up is recommended prior to using the Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo.
- Visit the Bambu Lab website
- Download Bambu Studio
- Download 3D files from NIH 3D Print Exchange and Thingiverse
- Create your own 3D models using Tinkercad
- Print area: 256 x 256 x 256 mm
- Layer resolution: .08 mm to .28 mm
- Print speed: up to 500 mm/s
- Usable filament size: 1.75 mm
- Print surface: Flexible steel bed