Contact the Makers Lab if you would like to collaborate with the Makers Lab for a class, event, or project. Below are examples of ways the Makers Las has collaborated with the UCSF community:
- Introduction to 3D Printing for Health Science Students elective with the UCSF Department of Anatomy.
- Advanced 3D Printing for Health Science Students elective with UCSF Department of Anatomy.
- UCSF Library Artist in Residence Program with Archives and Special Collections.
- UCSF 360 Tour with UCSF Office of Communications.
- Assessment, Reflection, Coaching, Health (ARCH) week knitting session with UCSF School of Medicine.
- Día de los Muertos Sugar Skull Decorating events with the UCSF Chicanx Latinx Campus Association
- Gold-Headed Cane project with UCSF School of Medicine.