Agamotto allows users to compare and explore a sequence of images interactively. You can optionally add some text information that describes the current image, you can decide whether the slider should display a tick for each image, and you can let the slider snap to an image position.
You can use Agamotto for any kind of content where you want to display several images that the audience should look at sequentially.
Create Agamotto H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited, and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P agamotto tutorial to learn how agamotto works.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.