Content types that address similar material or share a common theme can now be grouped together to create a coherent learning experience. In addition, authors are free to be creative by combining almost all of the existing H5P content types.
The Column content type could be used to organize your H5P content into a one-column layout. Content types that address similar material or share a common theme can be grouped together using Column to create a coherent learning experience.
Create the Column H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P column tutorial to learn how columns work.
You cannot import(reuse) existing H5P content in the column; you must create new content.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.