About Drag Text
Drag Text question type allow you to create text-based challenges where users drag words into blanks to complete sentences.
Drag Text can be used to create textual expressions with missing pieces of text. Students can drag a missing piece of text to its correct place to form a complete expression.
This can be used as a knowledge check to verify whether a learner understands the course content that has been taught.
Create Drag Text H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited, and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P drag text (drag the words) tutorial to learn how to drag text works.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.