About Image Sequencing
The Image Sequencing content type challenges learners to order a randomized set of images according to a task description. Learners will drag and drop the images into the correct order and then be able to check their work. You can enable settings so that the learner can also see how much time is spent on the exercise and how many total moves were made.
You can use this content type to create any sort of exercise where the learner has to place predefined items in the correct order (sequence):
- Putting on personal protective gear (PPE)
- Giving patients routine physical examinations
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
Create Image Sequencing H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P image sequencing tutorial to learn how image sequencing works.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.