About Image Pairing
Image pairing is a simple and effective activity that requires learners to match pairs of images. The images in each pair are different, so learners can be tested on their understanding of a relationship between two different images.
The activity can be used for any task that requires learners to match related images with one another:
- Skin conditions with possible treatment options
- Medical conditions in the beginning and later stages
- Behavioral risk behavior and health outcomes
Create Image Pairing H5P interactive content
Creating new H5P content is a multi-step process. H5P activities are managed through a Content Bank – an area where H5P content may be created, edited and stored. Once an activity has been created in the content bank, it can be added to your course and the activity settings can be configured as needed.
- Open the CLE (cle.ucsf.edu)
- Go to the CLE course where you would like to add the activity and turn Edit mode on.
- Navigate to the content bank in your course to create interactive content and visit the H5P image pairing tutoriathe l to learn how image pairing works.
- Once your activity has been created, navigate to the section where the activity should be located.
- Click add an activity or resource to add an H5P activity to your course.